Aetna-Approved Addiction Rehab Services
Acting as your advocate throughout the intake process, our team helps you navigate your Aetna health insurance plan to determine coverage and benefits eligibility. When you decide to seek help, time is of the essence—so we provide a two-hour verification turnaround to expedite the admissions process. Click here to verify now.
FAQs: Aetna Coverage for Substance Abuse Treatment
- Will Aetna pay for my drug or alcohol addiction treatment? Aetna generally provides some form of addiction treatment coverage, but coverage varies by state and policy. To find out more about the coverage and eligibility offered under your Aetna plan, call 1-(800) 210-8229 to begin the brief verification process.
- Does it cost anything to begin the admissions & verification process? No! Your admissions consultation and insurance verification are provided free of charge. We review your Aetna coverage, determine your treatment options, and recommend programs based upon your benefits.
- Will I have out-of-pocket treatment costs? It is our goal to work with your Aetna insurance provider to defray or eliminate out-of-pocket rehab costs. If you are financially responsible for a portion of your treatment, we will assist with payment planning or other admissions requirements.
- What types of recovery services does Aetna cover? Depending on your policy specifics, your benefits may cover medical detox, private therapy, 12-step programs, or residential rehab. We will determine these details during the verification process.
- I can’t afford addiction treatment. What should I do? Your Aetna policy should cover a portion of your alcohol or drug rehab, but you should never delay life-changing recovery. Our admissions specialists will help you explore funding options, optimize insurance benefits, or finance your treatment program so you can get the help you need—now.
Verify Aetna Addiction Treatment Coverage
When you call our intake specialists, your information is kept confidential. Seeking to maximize your insurance benefits, we provide a two-hour verification process that determines your coverage and expedites rehab admission. To inquire about Aetna insurance benefits for addiction or speak with our team about Aetna rehab coverage, call now: 1-(800) 210-8229.
Inquire about Aetna Treatment Options
If you have Aetna Insurance, you may qualify for short term and long term drug rehab coverage. If you or a loved one needs help for your Drug or Alcohol Addiction, contact Coast to Coast Recovery Centers. We will place you in one of our 30 day alcohol and drug addiction treatment for yourself or a loved one. You may also request information pertaining to our 60 day rehab, 90 day rehab and long term rehabilitation. Don’t lose your resolve; don’t assume you can change things on your own. Our recovery specialists support you through each step of admission and facility selection, and recovery is the best chance you have at living a life of purpose and loving yourself again. The time is now: dial (800) 210-8229 to get help with your addiction crisis—before it’s too late.